Getting my braces on !! (finally..)

Hey guys! yeahh as the title states... I finally got braces on my teeth!! phew.. what a journey ... I did it at a private clinic near my university since it's convenient for me to go back and forth without interrupting my classes. well, I'm liking it so far, cause I haven't felt any pain that isn't tolerable. I still can tolerate it for the time being maybe because it has just been days and there's no progress yet. it's just my mouth is full with ulcers and it's quite hard for me to talk and eat. the doctor did gave me orthodontic wax so that I can put it on my bracket to prevent ulcers but yeah.. as irresponsible I am as a person... I lost it bhahaha and what makes it more interesting is that it got missing the first day the doctor gave it to me 😂 anyway I have to endure the ulcers yeah, notice the 's'? not just one ulcer guys, more than that!! I'm going to buy the medicine later at the pharmacy so right now tahan je lah :( oh btw, I love the hospitality that the clinic gave to me!! i mean, all the staffs are all friendly and will answer any questions that I asked  even if it's the most smallest thing. the doctors are friendly too and you will feel comfortable letting them do whatever they're doing with your teeth. I remember the first time my teeth were extracted, I was really afraid and I hyperventilated right on the moment and the doctor calmed me down by complimenting my teeth bhahaha nice moves doc 😏 but they actually kept my teeth to show it to their students cause apparently, my teeth are healthy!! yeay to me for taking care of it 😂 eating now takes me hours 😒 it's really hard for me to chew on my food so I have to really eat in small amount until it finishes. yeah it's hard to imagine let alone experiencing it. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys that right now I am currently in semester 2 of my degree and hell that's not easy... my assignments are all waiting for me but I still have time to write this #priority 😜 I think that is all from me. will update more later, bye-bye ! 💗

No comments :