It's the lady's fault. And the machine.



I know I'm a malaysian, live in Shah Alam. But what is the worst thing ever happened than being lost in my own state?! yes, being lost is the worst. IN MY OWN STATE pula tu 😒 I've been planning with my friend to hang out on thursday, being a person who have a license but not confident enough to drive as I am, I chose to take LRT train. Tbh, we are both noob and a loser when it comes to public transportation. Anyway, we did get there with LRT. After a few hesitation and thinking where platform to get into, we finally get the idea soo we went into it and sit peacefully and calmly to reach the destination until... THE LADY in the train who annoyingly tells us what place we're in and what station we're going after this, mistook our station. We supposed to get down at ioi puchong but she said that the wrong station is ioi puchong when actually it's not. It's puchong perdana but we didn't realise it at that moment so we both get down and only saw neighbourhood area and not the mall 😕 We paid AGAIN to go to correct platform anddd off we goo to the mall! Reaching the mall, I searched for an ATM machine to withdraw money cause I have zero money at that moment and guess what, all the ATM machine RAN OUT OF MONEY. I'm so pissed off, my stomach growling, wanting to be feed but how do I eat with no cash?😟I seiously wanted to burnt the mall down. My friend calmed me down, and we search and search and search the whole mall for ATM machine and yes, we found one after few hours of searching 💢Our legs hurt like hell and thus, my story with our plan to have a perfect hang out session. Sounds like a plan huh?

No comments :